Transcripts and certificates
Åbo Akademi University charges a fee for service to persons not currently pursuing studies. This applies to persons who have not registered for the academic year or persons who do not hold a study entitlement at the university (Rector’s decision 8.1.2013).
Service in the lower fee type includes:
- Transcripts of Records
- Copies of Degree Certificates
- Copies of older study guides and course descriptions
- Verification of degrees completed at ÅAU
- Other certificates that require a smaller amount of work
Service in the higher fee type includes:
- Reconstructions of lost Degree Certificates
- Explanations of the contents of previously issued Degree Certificates
- Other certificates that require a larger amount of work
NB! You need to contact the Faculty Office responsible for the service before paying the fee!
From 35,00 €(incl. VAT 0%)